I tried my 821H with SatPC32 and MacDoppler. MacDoppler will change the
frequencies but you have to set the mode. I never got it to work with SatPC32.
The CIV command set is quite limited in the 821 so you cannot do all the things
you do with th either Icom SAT radios.

Tom Schaefer, NY4I
n...@arrl.net
EL88pb
Monitoring EchoLink node KJ4FEC-L 489389
DSTAR Capable  APRS: NY4I-15