I downloaded ARISSatTLM and in the Quick Start guide I notice that it says
Windows Vista – not working on this platform at this time

Not being deterred I loaded and ran it anyway and it did choke when trying
to start the sound card, with a Windows "stopped working" type of dialog.

I found that if I quickly click CANCEL on that dialog, things seem to work
fine.  The tuning shows indications of signal that were verified by
playing with the input level and tuning a CW signal (on HF) which
ARISSatTLM decoded.

I run two sound cards, one being the built in which I use for the typical
Windows stuff and sounds and games and then an M-Audio Delta 44 which is
for the radio input/output for sound card modes.  I don't know if that has
anything to do with the way this works.

So I thought I would share that with you, if you are running Vista you may
be able to run ARISSatTLM despite the disclaimer.

If anyone knows where to find a .wav file of the latest data sizes for the
satellite that I could run on ARISSatTLM, please let me know so that I
might verify that the telemetry decode works too.  I found some on the
development web site but I think they're old and of a different dataset
size.  Anyway they didn't work.

73,
Jerry
NØJY