I was having a really good pass gpong from my NW-SE and I had copied 6 frames of Telemetry and 5 frames of KURSK data when the bird just went silent. It never came back during this pass. It was the 08-27-2011 0241 UTC pass over Lake Erie. I am curious if anyone has heard it since than. That is probably the best I have copied it since day one. The frames where forwarded. The MET was 55' 33". Bat Voltage = 35.668; Bat Current = -16 ma. I've never heard it just go silent like that and not come back up.

Carl W8KRF