Hi Stuart,
    As of right now, ARISSat-1 is up.  Telemetry has come in from multiple
ground
stations within the last few minutes.

    Depending on the orbit, there is often a delay between the time when
ARISSat comes
out of eclipse and the time when it starts transmitting telemetry.  If anyone
in the satellite's
footprint is running ARISSatTLM and sending telemetry into the Internet
telemetry server,
then the telemetry web pages will get updated (within about a minute).  Note
that
sometimes the orbit takes the satellite out over the Pacific and over areas of
the world
without any active ground stations (that receive the telemetry), so it can be
two or
three hours before ARISSat-1 goes over another groundstation that is submitting
telemetry
and hence the web page could be two or three hours "old" and that does not
indicate a
problem.

The telemetry web pages are at

http://www.arissattlm.org/mobile