Thanks for the answers and comments, SSB satellites are a good solution when
you invited someone to give a new grid, I did it (LU6QI), but sometimes in FM
SAts appears a good o missed grid I you can´t get it because same stations,
every orbit, are saying hello all day passes....

Well, my contribution is not be like that stations to avoid increase this
problem... just was my opinion, not a rule to apply in SATs.

Hope to be soon in DK78.... interested ?????

Omar
XE1AO
DK89df

M.C. Omar Alvarez Cárdenas