Clayton,

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 08:56 -0500, Clayton Coleman W5PFG wrote:

> If operators would not treat working a rare grid as if the world is
> coming to an end immediately after the pass, I believe rover stations
> would have a much more pleasant time handing out new grids.
>
> If you miss that desired grid today, doesn’t that leave opportunity
> for you to work it on another day?

You totally miss the point here. This is MY satellite and if I want to
work YOU on that pass I will do WHATEVER it takes. I usually run 100W
up to AO-51 anyways to make sure everybody hears ME! If that's not
sufficient, ok .. let's bring the 1KW brick. No problem. The world is
ending, we all know that already so I need to make sure that I get all
the grids right now and here. The time YOU spent typing this email you
could've already gotten in your friggin car and driven out to a new one
for ME to work you. Clayton, Clayton .. we have to work on this slacker
attitude of yours. Tsts ...

Just my $23

73 Mike K5TRI

p.s.: For the ironically challenged, this was irony. I don't run 1KW up
to any satellite as everybody knows it's not enough.

p.p.s.: Ups, I did it again :)