Here's the funny thing: every time I encounter an operator (and let's call them
just that) especially on HF with poor
operating practice, which is usually nailed on the new no code crop of hams, I
find them to be Extra license holders
that are way beyond my age which means they had to pass the code test :).

73 Mike