On Oct 23, 2011, at 11:36 AM, John Becker wrote:

> There just is no replacement for knowledge.

And I don't think anybody here is debating that very fact. But it's about how
one does acquire said knowledge.
Most of what I know I learned either by making mistakes, listening to great
folks who liked to share their knowledge
or simply by studying things out of passion. The only thing I ever learned from
people who were only negative and
complaining was that such behavior is a waste of time and energy and doesn't do
anybody any good.

But I think we've beaten a dead horse now so many times that it almost wants to
be alive just to run away and die somewhere
else in silence :).

--... ...-- -.. . Mike K5TRI