Here's a quick example to show how isolated that view is btw. I changed it up a
bit.

--> SNIP <--

Just give up on trying to explain to some of these drivers! They will never
understand what you, Peter and others on here are talking about...

The way the US has "dumbed down" the drivers license requirements produced
them...

--> SNAP <--

Also, aren't the questions devised by radio amateurs?