Same here. If I hear a portable station in the FM pileup, most likely that's
the one I'll want to work before the others! Working the LEO portable and
handheld is quite a handful, literally and I admire that!

There has been quite alot of negative interaction as of late on this email
reflector that I simply do not understand.
Amateur Radio is what you make of it, whether it be operating the world QRP
or working FM satellites portable, do what interests you in the hobby and do
it well!. All this uneccessary negativity is getting quite old.
Instead of complaining in a public forum about which operator did what, etc,
how about elmer them and help them become a better operator. Who knows, you
may learn something in the process.

--jeff
N3QO

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Thomas Schaefer <thomasmschae...@gmail.com