Andras, please mail your 847 to me collect. I'll pay the postage

Thanks, Ted
K7TRK

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Bato,Andras
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:28 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] There's no usable satellites

Gentlemen,

I have spent too much money on an FT-847!

I had better to buy a well equipped HF transceiver instead!

There is practically no usable satellites -except for AO-7 and VO-52.

The problem is that you can find always the same stations on them.

F2IL is in my log about 300 times...

Spending money on FM satellites were made according to long term plans
of IARU, ARRL and AMSAT which had been a dream of
handling emergency traffic using hand-held equipment and antenna -as far
as I know.

Satellite activity is seriously declining!

gl de ha6nn
Andras