As I recall, HO-68 had a stuck relay that was preventing it from changing
Modes. The Command team was trying to find a work around but put the chance of
success at about 10%.

Not sure I'd be Holding my breath. Hope (pun in tended) they do manage to bring
this bird back. It was a lot of fun to work.

73 Rick
K7TEJ