How do I know whether or not the data I have been submitting has in fact been received? I noticed my call sign does not appear in the list on DK3WN SatBlog and I am sure I have submitted more frames than some of those listed. Up until now, I was not interested in a certificate but after seeing a copy of one, I would now like to get one. I have all my CSV files so I can send them in, if necessary. I also have several wav files of the Voice transmissions. I have SSTV images and wav files posted on my website at www.w8krf.net. Is there something else I need to do to get the certificate?

73,

<http://www.dk3wn.info/p/>
*Carl W8KRF*