 From: Carl Rimmer W8KRF <w8...@w8krf.net>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:48 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat-1 Telemetry

How do I know whether or not the data I have been submitting has in fact been
received?  I noticed my call sign does not appear in the list on DK3WN SatBlog
and I am sure I have submitted more frames than some of those listed.  Up until
now, I was not interested in a certificate but after seeing a copy of one, I
would now like to get one.  I have all my CSV files so I can send them in, if
necessary.   I also have several wav files of the Voice transmissions.  I have
SSTV images and wav files posted on my website at www.w8krf.net.  Is there
something else I need to do to get the certificate?

73,

<http://www.dk3wn.info/p/>
*Carl W8KRF*