If I may, in name of the Amateur Radio Satellite followers here in Puerto Rico,
say thanks for the team and their efforts for maintaining as long as possible
the operation of ECHO, nice little satellite which you know was on AOS by the
fading of the noise.

With it I could work from Brazil up to Canada withh all the limitations of a
mountain to my north, even worked Drew on his Caribbean ventures. Field Days,
JOTAS, special events and all, it gave us the taste to work fellow hams and
different grids. And, I rarely used more than 1/2 watt for the QSO's.

Gracias Echo de
Angel Santana - WP3GW
and fellow KP4s