----- Original Message -----
From: "Luciano Gasparini" <nac...@terra.com.br>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 2:00 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] VO-52 FM Operation???

> Hello all!
> I have been reading some posts mentioning that Amsat India would encourage
> FM work through VO-52.
> Is that for real or the other way around?
> I personally would like to keep her as a SSB one and use SO-50 for FM
> contacts.
> Could some one clarify that?
>
> 73,
>
> Luciano PT9KK

Hi Luciano, PT9KK

Using FM work through VO-52 is the crazy idea coming from those
that having anymore FM satellite like AO-51 are trying to infect the
only satellite with a good linear transponder for CW and SSB

Imagine a crazy presentation :

"How to use a linear transponder with your HT and arrow antenna"  !

I agree with you, keep VO-52 only for CW and SSB and use SO-50
for FM

73" de

i8CVS Domenico