Exactly, an O/S thing.  Windows (and its predecessor DOS) are case insensitive
for file names.  Linux (which I run) is case sensitive - EOPC.txt and Epoc.txt
are two entirely different names - and the program had an awful time with the
apparently missing file.  I don't know what would happen on a Mac, but if you
have trouble, that's one place to look.

Greg  KO6TH