I have renamed the files with only the first letter capitalized to fix the case-sensitive OS issue.

I have also e-mailed Michael Wyrick to double-check the new Topr.txt file, as it shows the analog transponder only on for four minutes, and it definitely seemed to be on for the usual 7 minutes when I listened to a pass yesterday. I think it's a typo...

George, KA3HSW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg D." <ko6th_g...@hotmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 12:29 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-27 status

Exactly, an O/S thing. Windows (and its predecessor DOS) are case insensitive for file names. Linux (which I run) is case sensitive - EOPC.txt and Epoc.txt are two entirely different names - and the program had an awful time with the apparently missing file. I don't know what would happen on a Mac, but if you have trouble, that's one place to look.

Greg  KO6TH