Bob,
Regarding your Cu wire dish... you might look at the Tek Sharp dishes as an
easier alternative to "rolling your own."  I picked one up on ebay about a year
ago and put it in my attic... waiting for amsat-dl :-)

http://www.plumdragon.com/teksharp/hr_AO-40_products.htm

Drew,
I have a spare PF dish about 60 cm, but it is steel, not aluminum like the
G3RUH.  I used it on AO-40 for 24 GHz.  Let me know off-list if you want it.

73,
Jerry, K5OE

You probably have one of the K5GNA "BBQ" dishes. The G3RUH is a solid round
spun dish.

73, Drew