Hi Doug,

You might check out Lynn KJ4ERJ's APRSISCE/32 package.  The development version
can track satellites, and as an APRS App it's dynamically self-position aware
by default.  I don't think it currently outputs to anything that can drive an
antenna or Doppler tracking, but the program is under active development and
it's rumored that he can be bribed to make enhancements with suitable
quantities of Mountain Dew.  Even so, you will need to be creative in the
lash-up.

Greg  KO6TH