-----Original Message-----
>From: Bob- W7LRD <w7...@comcast.net>
>  We have some very smart people who are involved with Universities, launch
>vendors and the like.  A bird could have a "gizzmo" that would  have  > what a
> univ ersity wants to accomplish (with added transponder) .

You just described Fox-1, and we are building four of them. So far we have an
experiment for one, and have applied for a free launch from NASA. We find out
January 30th if we get it, then it's a race to finish and test the satellite in
time (and pay for it).

Rides to orbit are much easier to find for 1kg cubes, than for 50kg ones.

73, Drew KO4MA