Question:  since the balloon will be flying below 50 km, and therefore not
operating as a space station, how are you handling the issue of a US amateur
station transmitting in foreign jurisdictions?  Reciprocal operating permits or
licensure in all anticipated jurisdictions in the flight path, or what?  And do
all jurisdictions thru which your payload will fly, or might land, allow
amateur
transmissions on 10 meters?

George, KA3HSW