Thank you for this information and it is good to hear that the satellite
is functioning well. If we as a community can provide further help or
information, then let us know.

With regards,

Jan PE0SAT

On Tue, March 6, 2012 08:52, Mani VU2WMY wrote:
> Hello All,
> Looking at the discussions and the concerns expressed about VO-52,all
> that I can share at this moment is 'HAMSAT VO-52' is in 'Excellent
> Health' after recovery operations. Right now, it is under observation.
> However, decision about switching 'ON' the transponder is pending
> clearance. Decision expected in other couple of days.
> The user community will be informed well in advance about the
> transponder switching.
>
> Note:
>
> 'HAMSAT VO-52' is the property owned, operated and maintained by the
> Government of India/ISRO. Hence, unlike other amateur radio satellites
> owned, operated and maintained by non-governmental agencies, detailed
> information cannot be shared with anyone in accordance with the
> prevailing governmental regulations.
>
> Hope this bit of information would remove the doubts and concerns
> about the  HAMSAT VO-52 status and this is shared with you all with
> the concurrence of 'HAMSAT VO-52' Operations Director, Mr. T.
> Parimalarangan.
>

> with regards,
>
> Mani, VU2WMY
> Secretary & Station-In-Charge
> Upagrah Amateur Radio Club VU2URC
> ISRO Satellite Centre
> HAL Airport Road, Bangalore-560 017.
> Phone:(O)91-80-25082054/2598/2192
> Mobile:  91-80-98803 41456
> E-mail ID: w...@isac.gov.in
>             vu2wmy_m...@yahoo.com
>             isroh...@yahoo.com
>

> fter recovery  from a would like to say as a part of HAMSAT VO-52
> Mission Management Board (MMB)
>
> Quoting Stefan Wagener <wagen...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Maybe yes, maybe no.
>>
>> He did it because he wanted to, NOT because we demanded it!
>>
>> Stefan, VE4NSA
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM, i8cvs <domenico.i8...@tin.it> wrote:
>>> Hi Stefan VE4NSA
>>>
>>> When AO40 was in trouble, did Stacey Mils W4SM control station
>>> wasting his time with his daily reports on AMSAT-BB ?
>>>
>>> 73" de
>>>
>>> i8CVS Domenico

With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.VGNet.NL/
Internet e-mail address JanVG[at]VGNet.NL