Dear Greg,

You are very right in all your aspects.

1. We are still in the process of documenting the recent HAMSAT VO-52 Anomaly Analysis and Transponder-2 Switch ON Report.

2 The report will not be complete without the feedback from the user (HAM) community. Hence, we have decided to circulate, very soon a feedback format, at least to all those who have sent us their initial reports.

3 Right now, we are not in a position to share anything with the users.However, once the formal analysis report is approved and released, your request , will be forwarded (justifying that such information will help in future amateur radio satellite ventures) to the Management for further advise.

Dear Greg, we hope you understand our position and limitations.

73 de
Mani VU2WMY

Quoting Greg D <ko6th.g...@gmail.com>:

Hi Mani,

Congratulations on the recovery of VO-52; it's great to have our friend back.

I am curious if ISRO will be issuing some sort of report on what happened. I understand that they will have limits on what they can say, but if there is something the satellite community can learn from this, it would be good to not miss the opportunity.

Greg KO6TH

message.