Dee Interdonato, NB2F died on April 8th. He was a long time Area
Coordinator for NJ.  Not only did he handle the booth at many NJ hamfests
throughout the year but was also an invaluable help at Dayton. Several
years ago, we needed help at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree & Computerfest.
Dee and his wife,Ginny, drove down and worked the booth for 2 days.I could
always count on him to"elmer " any new ham who had technical questions.
Before retiring,  Dee was the supervisor of the Radio Shop of the Port
Authority of NY/NJ. He was a member of ANJRPC, BARA, Bergen County CERT,
AMSAT and the Treasurer of BC FM Association. His funeral will be on Friday
at 9:00 AM at Santangelo Funeral Home, 300 N Main St, Lodi NJ . In lieu of
flowers, memorial contribution may be made to the Vietnam Veterans of
America, 8719 Colesville Rd #100, Silver Spring MD 20910 or AMSAT, 850
Sligo Ave #600, Silver Spring MD 20910.

73- Martha