From: Martha <mar...@amsat.org>
To: AMSAT BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>; Board of Directors <b...@amsat.org>
Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 4:07 pm
Subject: [amsat-bb] "Dee" Interdonato

Dee Interdonato, NB2F died on April 8th. He was a long time Area
oordinator for NJ.  Not only did he handle the booth at many NJ hamfests
hroughout the year but was also an invaluable help at Dayton. Several
ears ago, we needed help at the Greater Baltimore Hamboree & Computerfest.
ee and his wife,Ginny, drove down and worked the booth for 2 days.I could
lways count on him to"elmer " any new ham who had technical questions.
efore retiring,  Dee was the supervisor of the Radio Shop of the Port
uthority of NY/NJ. He was a member of ANJRPC, BARA, Bergen County CERT,
MSAT and the Treasurer of BC FM Association. His funeral will be on Friday
t 9:00 AM at Santangelo Funeral Home, 300 N Main St, Lodi NJ . In lieu of
lowers, memorial contribution may be made to the Vietnam Veterans of
merica, 8719 Colesville Rd #100, Silver Spring MD 20910 or AMSAT, 850
ligo Ave #600, Silver Spring MD 20910.
73- Martha