I think I'm having some 'buyer's remorse' over my purchase of the 910H

I would like to have some input from the sat group as to why one radio is
overwhelmingly compelling over the other for sat work. (I am aware of the
power diff) FYI, It's not likely that I will ever go to the full on 100+ el
ant display with all the bells and whistles, (like that John guy in Ohio hi
hi, but ya never know). (and although there is a NIB Kenpro 5400R and a
FD-ST3  sitting on the floor in here !)

I do a lot of digital HF modes and am thinking maybe that the 847 might be a
better use of a combo radio.( I have a TS-2000, but oh those birdies !!)

Any thoughts appreciated

73, Ted, K7TRK

(VUCC #226)