Hi all.

I am trying to determine an FM uplink frequency in L band which is suitable for
most countries.

As I understand it, 1269 is the traditional frequency of choice,  but with
Galileo now being deployed and some local EIRP restrictions here in Europe,
that may no longer be the best choice.

In searching the AMSAT archive I saw several messages about the P3E 'galileo
alternative' at 1260 and a message saying that there is an EIRP limit in
Germany below 1263MHz. - Is that still accurate? The final suggestion from
those posts was 1263.520

Ultimately some frequency agility to avoid radars etc may be needed, but as
with all projects, a starting point is needed. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

David  G0MRF