Hi Tony,

I think I have a possible solution.  I am able to reproduce your situation
by doing the opposite of my suggestion below.  See if this fixes it.  If
not, maybe someone else can pin it down for you.

Go to 'Satellites' in the menu bar and check the list of satellites in
the 'selected [standard]' window.  Do your FM birds have a star ( * ) to
their left?  If not, click on the satellite so it highlights in blue and
chose the button "show on/off".  This will put a star next to the satellite
name.  Choose OK and see if that resolved it.  You might need to restart
SatPC32 before the changes occur (but I don't think so).

I hope this helps.

Good luck and 73

Matt, N8MS