Kelly,

Take a look in the Setup menu under Configurations. You can set up 4 different
radio setups which allows you to set up which ever radio you want as your TX
and RX radio. Then you add only the satellites that you want to use for that
particular configuration.

I have mine setup so I am always using my IC-7000 for TX and my FT817or FT857
for RX. I use one configuration for FO-29, AO-27, SO-50 and a second
configuration for AO-7 and VO-52. You have to restart SatPC each time to go to
another configuration.

Good luck.

73, Adrian AA5UK