From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Steve May
Sent: Monday, 28 May, 2012 16:45
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] First Satellite QSO

I want to give a huge "Thank You" to all of the guys at the Dayton
Hamvention for the information they shared at the AMSAT booth and the
demonstrations. After a few unsuccessful tries I made my first QSO on SO-50
about 10 minutes ago. I only made one contact tonight, that being KC9TTR in
Indiana, but I know that the first one is the hardest.

I am thrilled right now, and I know that learning what I learned in Dayton
put me ahead many, many hours.

Thanks again,

--
Steve May, W5IEM
Amateur Extra - Georgetown, KY

*This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying the communication is
please notify the sender immediately and delete the email along with any and
all attachments from your system*