Drew, I set up my (part-time) SatGate using UI-View32 and AGW Packet Engine.
It
was surprisingly easy to get it going.  I think the only real problem I ran
into
was that the link for updating the APRS servers list was dead, but I Googled &
found a working link, and manually updated the list.

George, KA3HSW