Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 9:10 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Software must have list

[snip]

You didn't mention what version of Win7.  If Pro or up, you can download a
free XP virtual environment from MS, which works well for old programs, and
even allows ancient DOS programs to access comm ports.

For non-ham stuff, a good antivirus program, and a backup program such as
Acronis, Norton, or perhaps Paragon.

73,

Alan
WA4SCA