Hi,
Two ways were mentioned to run old programs with windows 7:
1. Windows 7 Pro or highrer, working in its built-in "Windows XP mode"
2. Windows 7 Home (the cheaper version of Windows) with XP (or older
Windows version) installed.on a virtual machine.

Does anyone know if WISP will work in both cases? even if Windows 7 (either
Home or Pro) is installed in 64 bit version?

thanks & 73
shamai, 4z1ws

This solution seems cheaper than installing Windows 7 Pro.
Will it run WISP and other old programs as effectively as the "Windows XP
mode" in the more expensive Wi ndows 7 versions?