From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of ld.lu...@frontier.com
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:18 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Antenna

This may have been discussed before forgive me if it has I am new at this.

I was wondering if an Elk or Arrow antenna mounted on a mast at an angle
with a TV rotor would work as a base antenna for Satellite work. Has anyone
done this and any tips on how you have been successful. If this does not
work what would be the best antenna other than beams for under $200.00 to do
this?
Thanks for your information.