> Also, I think Bob Brunniga... has documented that
> 15 deg fixed is the best overall el setting.

Yep, that puts the main beam on the horizon where you need it most and where
satellties spend over 70% of their time.  Even at 15 degrees, you still are
within 1 dB of max gain on the horizon.  That same amount of gain covers up to
30 degree too.  And anything above 30 degrees is 6 to 10 dB CLOSER and does not
need much gain.  Above 70 degres there begins to be a null, but satellites will
be in that null less than 1% of the overall contact time.

Bob, WB4APR