Clayton,

The activity level on the linear sats is very low and does not seem to
be getting any better. Not sure why. Perhaps it is cost or complexity
or problems putting up outside antennas. It is rather sad working
linear sat passes with no one else on them. At least I can hear my own
downlink signal and the beacon :-)

Unfortunately this sums it up.

AMSAT Board of Directors Meeting Minutes

"Satellite Operations Report by Drew Glasbrenner, KO4MA

" ... The other FM satellites, AO-27 and SO-50, continue to be heavily
used. FO-29 when operative, and VO-52 work well, but have very little
use."

Hope to see you on FO-29.

73 W9KE Tom Doyle

--