Hi Ted,

Appreciate your concern. However, SatPC32 is written and maintained by
Erich without ANY compensation by us. He donated the program and any
updates to AMSAT for them to sell. It's a one man personal hobby and
dedication and has served many of us very well. Sure would be nice to have
a super GUI etc. On the other hand once you get to learn the ins and outs
it serves the community very well.

Stefan, VE4NSA