Hi -

Thanks so much for your post. Many of us have been in this so long we
have completely lost touch with the needs of the new ham. You have
described the greatest needs in the sat hobby. Unfortunately we are
heading in a direction where we are suppose to create materials to
educate high school youth when we do not have even basic materials to
educate our own new sat users. Many old timers will say there is lots
of material out there and there is but it is very basic. There are
hundreds of great videos showing how to wave an Arrow antenna around
and make a contact but beyond that - not much. Unfortunately the
learning curve gets very steep very fast. Thanks again for taking the
time to share your insights. We need someone like you on the board.

tnx & 73 W9KE Tom Doyle

Sent from my computer.

tom ...