I don't know why everyone thinks it is so expensive to send something to
space. Here is a video of a couple of guys that sent some Natural Light
beer "into space" with a weather balloon. Why can't we just get together
with these guys and send up a satellite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_00eZtsuJ9M

Note: Before I get my inbox filled up with "Yer an idiot! There's more to
it than that!!!" please understand that I know fully well that there is
just a bit more to it to get a satellite into orbit than what the guys do
in this video. It is still a well-produced video of about the last thing
I'd think of to send up on a balloon.

Steve, W5IEM

*This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying the communication is
please notify the sender immediately and delete the email along with any
and all attachments from your system*