Hi,

Since Sept 2009 (when I subscribed to the list) - this thread is most interesting! I have great opportunity to help small educational team which is building 1U cubesat. And I have to agree 200% with Tony that there is great potential for ham community in finding space related educational teams in their countries and help them succeed in their missions.

73 Zilvis