Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 1:47 AM
To: AMSAT Advisors
Cc: AMSAT BoD ; Amsat BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Experimental COMMERCIAL spacecraft on 2meters

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/els/reports/STA_Print.cfm?mode=current&application_seq=50076&RequestTimeout=1000

Am I reading this right? A commercial s/c operating on 145.825???? This is the camels nose under the tent, using our own packet network for automated telemetry?

I can understand the uni cubesats on UHF, butthis is OUR primary allocation. We really need to protest this vehemently if they were approved.

73, Drew KO4MA

Sent from my iPhone