Morning folks,
I'm a relatively new ham and started following amsat only a few months so
forgive something of a novice question.

The biggest trouble I see the community hitching a ride to a high orbit
although low orbits seem to be easy to get. So my question is this, who says we
can't launch a sat in LEO  and design it to move itself up to a higher orbit? I
mean if NASA can build probes capable of reaching mars, it stands to reason we
can build a bird to move only a few thousand miles.

Thanks,
Joshua Abraham, KJ4VYR