Hi All

I have just returned from the AMSAT conference in Orlando FL one of the
European  is no longer flying the Clyde Space batteries because of
performance issues. I would like to know the group thoughts on their
batteries and lithium batteries in general.

The AMSAT team is warning us about charging batteries below 0 deg c. In
talking to many teams on ElaNa 4 there does seem too much concern about
charging batteries cold. Please let us know your thoughts. If you desire we
will not publish your responses.

Thanks

nick      ARS K5QXJ EM30xa 30.1N 92.1W

Office   337 593 8700

Cell      337 258 2527

Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School