Thank you Hector and everyone else on the -bb for your help and advice.

Best wishes for the New Year 2013

andy g0sfj

________________________________
From: Hector Luis HLMS. Martinez Sis <hmarti...@ucf.edu.cu>
To: andy thomas <andythomasm...@yahoo.co.uk>; amsat <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, 27 December 2012, 17:06
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: FT-817 Sat-CAT Interface Boards and Kits

Hello Andy and Mike

It is a great CAT interface for satellites. It prevents the constant toggling
between VFO A and VFO B while receiving, so you will have a normal reception
without "holes" in the signal and it always will prevent burn the preamplifier.

I constructed the interface and made the case using an empty electric tape box.
I have tested it on FO-29 and VO-52 and it works Excellent! I use it in my
portable operations running half-duplex with my FT-817nd.

I have the following information from the AMSAT NEWS SERVICE
(ANS-351).

To order please send the following either by mail or email as follows:
+ Your name and shipping address
+ Phone number and email address
+ Item you are requesting
+ Enclose a check for the appropriate amount, payable to ARRL
  ETP, sent to attention of ARRL Education Services

Send orders to:
ARRL Education Services, ATTN: Amy Strickland
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111

Please contact Amy in ARRL Education Services at astrickl...@arrl.org
with any questions about ordering.
Please contact Mark Spencer at mspen...@arrl.org with questions about
the interface design and specifications.

73 & Happy New Year!
Hector, CO6CBF
EL92sd