AMSAT is only as good as its members. Everyone needs to ask themselves how they have contributed; articles to the Journal, support at hamfests, donations of time and money, etc.

John WA4WDL

From: <wa4...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:38 PM
To: "AMSAT" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] DELETE   DELETE and DELETE AGAIN

Does Amsat have anything to offer us besides an email BB ?
Now I guess there will be 2 weeks of RE: emails to this honest question that we all know the answer to.(nothing but excuses)
Amsat needs more money, send more money. How much money does Amsat have?
All these rocket scientist out there and not one of them can bum a little 6 inch square satellite a ride into space. Please don't dazel me with anymore of your electronic genius, I don't care, I would like to see it in space in the form of a bird that we can talk through. One that just doesn't beep beep beep . I would be good to see this BBS used for making contacts in grids ,states and friends.
Why would anyone want to be a member of Amsat or renew membership?
See u
Damon