Hi Frank,

Thanks for sharing this information.

73 Jan PE0SAT

On 10-04-2013 13:48, K4FEG wrote:
/*For those who wonder about such things, the Mode switch for AO7 is
occurring at approximately 10:47:15UTC.*//*
*/
I was listening for Paul, 2M1EUB/P on AO7 this morning and AO7 was
still in Mode A when I came into the footprint, I listened and called
for Paul near center frequency until he was out of the satellite and
then I just waited to see when the satellite switched mode.

As I stated it happened at about 10:47:UTC I did not have my system
clock synchronized so my time may be off a bit.

I just thought some of those who keep up with such things might be interested!

Good Day all! & 73;

Frank;
K4FEG
EM55aj85ta