From: Joe <n...@mwt.net>
To: amsat-bb <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:18
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Path to HEO

On the Outside? :-)

just like 90% of the earlier birds they are rolled or folded up until
after deployment. IIRC: one of the first actually did use a rolled up
tame measure for the elements.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 4/30/2013 9:51 AM, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
Where do the gain antennas go on a 10x10x30cm HEO?

73, Drew KO4MA

Sent from my iPhone