--- On Tue, 30/4/13, Nick Pugh <quadp...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Both Pumpkin and ISSIS say they have flight heritage on
> 50 watt panels. EaLanta has rides to 600 KM

50 watts on a CubeSat ? That surprises me, I don't know of any that have flown
so far that have generated more than about 6 watts of Solar Power. When you say
"flight heritage" which CubeSat is being referred to ?

A free ELaNa CubeSat launch would mean partnering with an educational
institution so part of the 3U and some of the solar power would have to be
reserved for their payload.

> and we will have to deal with MR Van Allen when we get there.

Hopefully deal with it by design on the ground first ;-)

RS-15 (beacon 29.325 MHz) has been in the lower part (2,158 by 1,900 km orbit)
of the radiation belt for over 18 years.

73 Trevor M5AKA