From: R Oler <orbit...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] ISS HamTV Frequencies
To: "M5AKA" <m5...@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sunday, 12 May, 2013, 17:46

Trevor...I have been so busy with our family moving to our new farm and
ferrying a bunch of airplanes to Bangladesh and India...that I have not read a
lot on this.  Do you have a link on the topic?

I am about to get both a VU and SL2 license and will put both active on at
least AO7 and VU 52...

thanks in advance. Robert G. Oler WB5MZO

 Twitter https://twitter.com/AMSAT_UK